Downloading and shared on Twitter :)
A downloadable game for Windows
Sourceri is a conceptual game about magic and survival.
You are a young buy that has been spirited away to a monster's land. You have mastered the magical powers of this harrowed place, and now you must find your way past the beast that stands in your way to freedom.
I (Mathbear) was the artist and developer in this project.
Ivo Sissolak, created the sound effects and music. (The monster sounds are currently placeholders) https://soundcloud.com/mexicanopiumdog
Sourceri is a game we developed as an entry into a month-long Indie Dev Competition.
Our Game Developer Community in South Africa (MakeGamesSA) hosted a one-month competition called COMP-I http://makegamessa.com/discussion/4352/competition...
The theme was mystery.
This is a WINDOWS build.
- Download the ZIP file.
- Extract to your hard drive.
- Execute the Sourcerer.EXE application within.
- Windows Controller is supported.
- Press ESC in-game for settings and button layout.
Keyboard layout : (windows controller also supported)
- Movement - WASD / Cursor Keys
- Jump - Space
- Sneak - Left Shift
- Mouse - Aim
- Use Feather - Q [Hold]
- Use Bell - Left Mouse Button
- User Staff - Right Mouse Button